The Liberty Action Agenda is a set of critical reforms that must be made to promote and defend liberty, personal responsibility, and free enterprise in Texas. To ensure the flourishing of Texans during the next quarter-century, we must work now toward these bold policy proposals that embody the Texas ideal.
- Prohibit taxpayer money from funding lobbyists.
- Pass a Conservative Texas Budget and protect the property taxpayer protections put in place during the 86th Legislative Session.
- Give parents greater control of their child’s education by increasing access to virtual and hybrid options and protecting charter schools from discrimination by municipalities and counties.
- Ensure that Career and Technical Education (CTE) funding is aligned with occupations that are high wage and high demand and increase transparency and accountability in career training programs.
- Make permanent the liberalization of the use of telemedicine.
- Develop a comprehensive model to identify, train, assign, retain, promote, and support police officers.
- Protect the 2nd Amendment rights of lawful gun owners.
- Empower the Texas Secretary of State to conduct all vote-by-mail operations, count and store vote-by-mail ballots independently of all county systems, and strengthen disability qualifications and verification.
- Create an elective course on the founding principles of the United States for Texas secondary education institutions and adopt the Chicago Principles on free speech and debate.
- Prohibit the state from doing business with companies that engage in energy discrimination through politically motivated environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing.
↓ View the full agenda for each issue campaign ↓